If I am working or collaborating with a local agency, do I still need a R&D Permit from SBC?

Assuming that your research project requires an R&D Permit, the R&D permit can be applied by the local agency (which covers all the researchers involved). The project leader is required to apply for the R&D Permit and list out all the researchers who will be involved in the research in the Research Application Form.

Print   Email