Sarawak Biodiversity Centre invites highly motivated and qualified candidates to fill the following positions:
Position: Administrative Assistant (Administrative Section), N19
2 years Contract - Two (2) Vacancies
Salary Schedule: N19
|Minimum Salary (RM)||Maximum Salary (RM)||Yearly increment (RM)|
The successful candidates will be expected to work in one or more of the following areas:
- Registry and correspondence
- General administrative work
- Procurement and logistic arrangement
- Assist in management of tender and quotation process
Qualification and requirement:
- Candidate must have a SPM/SVM/MCE or other equivalent qualification which is recognised by the Government.
- Credit (at least Grade C) in Bahasa Malaysia subject at SPM/SVM/MCE level.
- At least 3 years’ experience doing administrative work. Knowledge in reception, documents control or procurement.
- Candidate must have good command of the English language (spoken and written) and computer literacy.
- Able to multitask and work efficiently.
Interested candidates are required to complete the Job Application Form SBC/HR/2020/1 which can be downloaded here. The completed job application form which includes a
- cover letter,
- detailed curriculum vitae,
- a recent passport sized photograph (non-returnable), and
- certified true copy of all relevant certificates/transcripts
should reach the following address by hard copy on or before 28 February 2020.
Sarawak Biodiversity Centre
KM20 Jalan Borneo Heights, Semengoh
93250 Kuching, Sarawak
[Tel: 082-610610 Fax: 082-611535]
Application from Government Officers must be submitted through respective Head of Department.
Only short-listed candidates will be notified.