Sarawak Biodiversity Centre invites highly motivated and qualified candidates to fill the following position:
Position: Administrative Officer (Project Management), N44; Contract - 1 Vacancy
Salary Schedule: N44
|Minimum Salary (RM)||Maximum Salary (RM)||Yearly Increment (RM)|
The successful candidates will be expected to work in one or more of the following areas:
- Experience in project management.
- Oversee infrastructure development and implementation of a project.
- Prepare and monitor the budget/cash flow/expenditure/funds.
- Liaise with relevant government agencies, investors/collaborators and consultants on the implementation of projects.
- Candidate must have a Master (CGPA of 3.0 and above) in Project Management, Development Planning & Management, Business Administration (MBA) or relevant field, which is recognized by the Government, with at least 3 years of experience related to business development and commercialization of research work.
- Candidate must have background knowledge and understanding of science and biotechnology.
- Candidate must have an excellent command of English language (spoken and written).
- Credit (at least Grade C) in Bahasa Melayu subject at SPM/SVM/MCE level.
Interested candidates are required to complete the Job Application Form SBC/HR/2020/2 which can be downloaded here. The completed job application form which includes a cover letter, detailed curriculum vitae, a recent passport sized photograph (non-returnable) and certified true copy of all relevant certificates/transcripts should reach the following address or email on or before 12 June 2020.
Sarawak Biodiversity Centre
KM20 Jalan Borneo Heights, Semengoh
93250 Kuching, Sarawak
[Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Tel: 082-610610 Fax: 082-611535]
Application from Government Officers must be submitted through respective Head of Department.
Only short-listed candidates will be notified.