- To respond to general enquiries on biodiversity, biotechnology and bioprospecting, SBC and related activities within 7 working days.
- To prepare answers to oral and written questions brought up in the State Legislative Assembly within 14 working days upon receiving the questions/official instructions.
- To prepare and submit speeches for Ministers and other dignitaries within 14 working days of receiving official instructions.
- To process and make payment to creditors upon receipt of original invoice, within 7 working days.
- To respond to enquiries applications to carry out biodiversity research in Sarawak within 7 working days.
- To process research applications and seek approval from the Sarawak Biodiversity Council within 30 working days from the date the application is completed.
- To prepare the research agreement and necessary permits for signing within 14 working days after application is approved.
- To provide specific analytical services (cell cytotoxic assay, GCMS) within 14 working days of receiving test samples.