Upon completion of the research, the applicant is required to fulfill the terms and conditions of the R&D permit .Depending on the terms spelled out in R&D permit issued, you would be required to:
- submit yearly progress report, final report and/or thesis
- deposit specimen/extract (if applicable)
- submit scientific paper before publication (if applicable)
- Deposit all permits issued (R&D permit / export permit) upon expiry or upon completion of the project
- Provide original receipt for the purpose of refund the security deposit. The officer in charge will inform when the receipt is needed to process for the refund
Usually, a presentation of the research project may be requested.