If I have a local research collaborator, do I still need to apply for a R&D Permit?

If your research requires an R&D Permit (as defined here), then "Yes" you do need an R&D Permit. The project leader is required to apply for the R&D Permit and list out all the researchers who will be involved in the research in the Research Application Form.

Print   Email

For more information, please contact us via the following details:

KM20, Jalan Borneo Heights, Semengoh, 93250 Kuching, Sarawak, Malaysia.

More Info


Useful Links