- Provide detailed collection plan and full particulars of any research scheme or objectives.
- A brief outline of previous or current collection or research into biological resources in Malaysia or elsewhere.
- Full particulars of the collectors and researchers who are intended to be covered by the intended permit together with their technical expertise
- Information on biological resources to be collected (scientific name, local name, amount, uses, type of research)
- Project timeline must be provided in Gantt Chart
- Location of research/collection of specimens
- Expected outcome
- Information and details of financial sponsor
- Local collaborators or sponsors (if applicable)
For more information, please contact us via the following details:
KM20, Jalan Borneo Heights, Semengoh, 93250 Kuching, Sarawak, Malaysia.