This job vacancy has been closed.
Sarawak Biodiversity Centre invites highly motivated and qualified candidates to fill the following position:
Position: Administrative Officer (Project Management), N44; Contract - 1 Vacancy
Salary Schedule: N44
|Minimum Salary (RM)||Maximum Salary (RM)||Yearly Increment (RM)|
The successful candidates will be expected to work in one or more of the following areas:
- Experience in project management.
- Oversee infrastructure development and implementation of a project.
- Prepare and monitor the budget/cash flow/expenditure/funds.
- Liaise with relevant government agencies, investors/collaborators and consultants on the implementation of projects.
- Candidate must have a Master (CGPA of 3.0 and above) in Project Management, Development Planning & Management, Business Administration (MBA) or relevant field, which is recognized by the Government, with at least 3 years of experience related to business development and commercialization of research work.
- Candidate must have background knowledge and understanding of science and biotechnology.
- Candidate must have an excellent command of English language (spoken and written).
- Credit (at least Grade C) in Bahasa Melayu subject at SPM/SVM/MCE level.
Interested candidates are required to complete the Job Application Form SBC/HR/2020/2 which can be downloaded here. The completed job application form which includes a cover letter, detailed curriculum vitae, a recent passport sized photograph (non-returnable) and certified true copy of all relevant certificates/transcripts should reach the following address or email on or before 12 June 2020.
Sarawak Biodiversity Centre
KM20 Jalan Borneo Heights, Semengoh
93250 Kuching, Sarawak
Application from Government Officers must be submitted through respective Head of Department.
Only short-listed candidates will be notified.