"Our Solutions are in Nature"
The entries must showcase photo with caption that highlights nature to safeguard our biodiversity and as a solution for a better livelihood.
14 - 31 May 2020
How to Enter
To enter the Contest, participant must submit the entries with subject “A Photo Contest – Nature Through My Lens” with full name, identification number and contact details to email@example.com.
All successful participants will be notified through email.
Deadlines of submission – 31 May 2020, 5.00pm
- The contest is open to Malaysian citizenship only.
- Maximum of two photos per entry is accepted and all the entries irrespective of age will be accepted in one category.
- The photographs submitted must be no smaller than 2MB and no larger than 7MB. Entries must be saved in jpeg format and should be sized to be between 2000 and 6000 pixels in the longest dimension.
- All images should be JPEG files without any names or watermarks.
- All submitted photos must contain the original EXIF metadata information. However, there must be no borders, logos, copyright marks, identifying marks, or any other visible reference marks on the image.
- Basic editing, including colour enhancement, the use of filters, and cropping of the photos is acceptable, provided any such editing does not affect the authenticity and/or genuineness of the photos.
- Advanced editing used to create illusions, deceptions and/or manipulations, and the adding and removing of significant elements within the frame is prohibited.
Rules and Regulations
- The photograph must neither be previously submitted, in whole or in part, to any other competitions, nor published in any printed or electronic media. Once submitted, the owners/photographers provide SBC the right to use the photos on educational and other promotional materials of SBC with appropriate credits to owner.
- All entries are subject to verification by Sarawak Biodiversity Centre (SBC). SBC reserves the right to cancel and revoke entries that are found to be improper; or if the entrant is found to be not eligible according to the Contest Rules & Regulations.
- This contest is limited to 50 contestants only and acceptance of participants is on first come, first serve basis.
- In the event of unavailability of the stated Prizes, SBC reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal value.
- The Prizes are not transferable, not refundable, not redeemable for cash, will not be
extended under any circumstances and must be accepted as offered.
- SBC may amend the rules & regulations or administration of this Contest without prior notice.
- SBC reserves the right to use the photographs with appropriate credits for educational purposes in future.
The winners of the Photo Contest will receive:
1st Prize: RM500.00
2nd Prize: RM300.00
3rd Prize: RM200.00
4th - 10th Consolation Prize: RM100.00
- Relevance to the theme
The judges’ decision is final.
For any inquiries or further information, please contact Azeglio Marcio Amit via email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 082-610610.