If my research involves funders from a 3rd party other than the institution I am attached with, what do I do?

The applicant must indicate who is the 3rd party funders, their details and terms and conditions.

The applicant must provide SBC any legal documents (eg: Memorandum of Agreement, Mutually Transfer Agreement, Memorandum of Understanding) for review before the signing of such an agreement. The applicant would need to furnish the information before applying for a permit with SBC.

Hits: 3309