If your research requires a Research Permit (as defined here), then "Yes" you do need a research permit. The project leader is required to apply for the Research Permit and list out all the researchers who will be involved in the research in the document Research Application Form.

Pin It Button


Chief Executive Officer
KM20, Jalan Borneo Heights, Semengoh
Locked Bag No.3032, 93990 Kuching,
Sarawak, Malaysia.

Tel: +6 082 610610  |  Fax: +6 082 611535
Email: biosar[at]sbc[dot]org[dot]my

Visitors Counter

This WeekThis Week995
This MonthThis Month32826
All DaysAll Days567200

Our responsive website design technology dynamically adapt to any screen sizes to give you the best web navigation experience.

Talikhidmat App

Follow us